Mustafa YILDIZ's "Cartoons for Peace" Exhibition

Mustafa YILDIZ's "Cartoons for Peace" Exhibition


CARTOONS FOR PEACE

Dö Art Space, one of Izmir's new art venues, continues its 'Peace Day' activities with its cartoon exhibition.

The exhibition consisting of 'Peace' themed cartoons by Izmir-based illustrator Mustafa YILDIZ was showcased the other day. The exhibition, which will remain open until the end of the month, was greatly appreciated by art lovers.

Artist YILDIZ, who made the opening speech of the exhibition; “I have been working in the field of caricature and humor for many years. My work continues. In addition to being a newspaper and magazine illustrator, I participate in personal and group exhibitions at different places and times. I meet children in cartoon workshops in Izmir. I'm trying to teach you the tricks of drawing cartoons. "I organize cartoon competitions and take part in the selection committees," he said.

Mustafa YILDIZ continued his words as follows;
"Humanity, wars have always brought unhappiness, tears, pain and sadness. Peace is
It offers a friendly and fraternal life that unites people. Always on the side of peace
We have to be. "I am here to draw attention to this issue with my cartoons," he said.






This content by Cartoons Turkey produced
Previous Post Next Post